Subject: Upload of document for the ECO Council meeting on 9-10 December 2025
From: "Susanne Have" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2025 13:11:52 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To: Council list A and B1

Dear Colleagues,

The following document for the #33 Council meeting have been uploaded in the 
meeting folder 
<https://www.cept.org/eco/groups/eco/eco-council/client/meeting-documents> 
https://www.cept.org/eco/groups/eco/eco-council/client/meeting-documents on 
the ECO website (please remember that you need to log in, to be able to 
access/download the documents).

•   ECO(25)Info1          Financial implications of one additional expert

The 32nd Council meeting discussed the ECO Report on the possible future 
role of the Office (ECO(25)06). Noting that the additional demands 
identified for ECC and Com-ITU exceed the current resources of the Office, 
one option given in the report was to provide the Office with one additional 
expert. The Chair invited Councillors to submit proposals on how to cater 
for the additional demand at the next meeting of Council.

The option to employ an additional expert is of course the prerogative of 
the Council and the purpose of this document is only to provide information 
towards an informed discussion and to establish a common baseline 
understanding for any proposals received from Councillors. On this basis 
this document provides the financial implications of employing one 
additional expert and compares this to the current budget situation.

Councillors are invited to take this document into account if submitting any 
proposals, to be received not later than 17 October 2025, on how to cater 
for the additional demands for ECC and Com-ITU to the Council meeting in 
December 2025.

Best regards

Susanne

Susanne Have

Executive administrative officer

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked]

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/

 <https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/navigating-the-future-of-spectrum-management>